Thanks for visiting our Job Board. Schupan & Sons, Inc. is a talent-based organization. We believe that selecting individuals based upon their unique talents and abilities results in a workforce where people naturally perform their best, to the benefit of both the individual and the organization. Please review our openings and apply to the positions that match your qualifications.
A little bit about us: • We care about our employees and our community, which is why safety is our number one concern
• Being fair and honest with our customers has always been top of mind for us. Without our customers, we wouldn't be here.
• When you set the bar high for standards, it comes across in your work. From safety to vehicle maintenance, quality is everywhere.
Some of the perks:
• Company paid vacation upon hire
• Annually provided with a paid day of community volunteering as well as a personal day
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Company paid Life, Accidental Death & Disability insurance
• Everybody gets a turkey for Thanksgiving!
• 401(k) with a company match
• Access to free confidential 24/7 support and resources for balancing your work and personal life
• Holiday pay
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts on refurbished electronics and material
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and/or rebuilding all plant equipment. Hours are 3:00 pm until Midnight Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday.
Wage Range: $20 per hour and up (based on skill set)
Troubleshoots, repairs and rebuilds equipment in department which includes but is not limited to: balers, conveyors, flooring and pulleys
Repairs and maintains equipment as it relates to electrical, mechanical and hydraulics by methods such as: welding, fabricating, torching and painting, etc.
Works with the Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Operations Supervisor and/or designee to design, modify, or change equipment to work for specific functions
Ensure all Monthly Preventative Maintenance is performed in accordance to ISO quality procedures and work instructions
Performs work orders as assigned
Performs general and scheduled maintenance on all equipment within the plant
Wash down all equipment, cleaning out all balers, chambers and hoppers
Inventories and tracks all parts for in-house equipment
Uses required PPE protective equipment as required which includes, but is not limited to, proper ear, eye, hand and face protection
Assists by telephone, if needed, to troubleshoot and resolve operational equipment problems
Complies with all lockout/tagout procedures
Maintains regular and predictable attendance
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities Electrical and mechanical experience
Welding and torching experience
Knowledge of electrical repair and troubleshooting including 3 phase voltage
Familiar with use of a computer